Thursday, May 19, 2011

Playlist: May 11, 2011



Muddy Waters, Hey Hey
Big Bill Morganfield, High Gas Prices
Lucky Peterson, I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
     Sun-Mon 5/15-16 @ Biscuits and Blues
Charlie Musselwhite, The Well
     Fri 5/13 @ Biscuits and Blues
Corey Harris, Money on My Mind
     Fri 5/13 @ The Union Room

Special guest: Bob Riesman - The Life and Times of Big Bill Broonzy

Big Bill Broonzy, Key To The Highway
Big Bill Broonzy, Eagle Ridin' Papa
Big Bill Broonzy, Just A Dream
Lil Green, Why Don't You Do Right
Big Bill Broonzy, I Feel So Good
Big Bill Broonzy, Black, Brown and White
Big Bill Broonzy, Hey Hey

Quinn Sullivan, Buddy's Blues
Buddy Guy, Living Proof
Pinetop Perkins & Willie 'Big Eyes' Smith, I Feel So Good
Robin Rogers, I Know I Done Wrong
Matt Hill, I Tried To Love A Crazy Woman

Elvin Bishop, What the Hell Is Goin' On (live)
     from the forthcoming album Raisin' Hell Revue
Guy Davis, House of the Rising Sun
     from the forthcoming album A Nod to Bob 2: An Artists Tribute to Bob Dylan on his 70th Birthday
Arthur Alexander, Anna
Larry Williams,  Short Fat Fannie
Kansas Joe McCoy, Pile Driver Blues
Memphis Minnie, Joe Louis Strut
Alberta Hunter, He's Got A Punch Like Joe Louis
The Dixieaires, Joe Louis Is A Fighting Man
Big Bill Broonzy, Big Bill Blues

No comments: