Thursday, October 10, 2013

Playlist: October 9, 2013


Sugaray Rayford, I Might Do Somethin' Crazy
     Sat 10/12 @ Biscuits and Blues
Buddy Guy, Poison Ivy
Big Head Blues Club, When You Got A Good Friend
     Sat 10/12 @ Yoshi's Oakland
Macy Blackman & The Mighty Fines, Never Fool Nobody But Me
     Sat 10/12 @ Erik James Tasting Room
     Wed 10/16 on Fog City Blues

The California Honeydrops, Cry Baby's Blues
     Fri 10/11 @ SLO Brewing Company
     Sat 10/12 @ Moe's Alley
Howell Devine, Rollin' and Tumblin'
     Sat 10/12 @ Moe's Alley
     Wed 10/16 @ Biscuits and Blues
Bhi Bhiman, White Man's Burden Blues
     Wed 10/16 @ Napa Valley Opera House
     Fri 10/18 @ Nob Hill Masonic Center
Mark Hummel, My Little Machine
     Fri 10/11 @ Main Street Brewery
     Sat 10/12 @ Bobby G's Pizzeria
Tin Cup Serenade, Lament for Javanette
     Sat 10/12 @ Speisekammer
     Sun 10/13 @ Revolution Cafe
Hot Club of San Francisco, Songe d'automne
     Thu 10/10 @ Speisekammer
     Sat 10/12 @ Pacifica Performances
Kim Nalley, Our Day Will Come
     Fri 10/11 @ Biscuits and Blues

John Lennon, San Francisco Bay Blues
John Lennon, It's So Hard
The Beatles, Leave My Kitten Alone
The Beatles, Slow Down
The Beatles, Dizzy Miss Lizzie
The Beatles, Money (That's What I Want)

The Beatles, Cry For A Shadow
John Lennon, My Babe / Not Fade Away
The Beatles, Mailman Bring Me No More Blues
The Beatles, I Got A Woman
The Beatles, I Got To Find My Baby
John Lennon, I'm A Man
The Beatles, Yer Blues

Paul McCartney, New
     from the forthcoming album New
Paul Simon, Paranoia Blues
Thelonious Monk, Nice Work If You Can Get It
Art Tatum, Tiger Rag 1
Art Tatum, Tiger Rag 2
Nappy Brown, Night Time Is the Right Time
 

No comments: