Thursday, September 4, 2014

Playlist: September 3, 2014

Click to listen

Nathan James & The Rhythm Scratchers, Rhino Horn
     Fri-Sat 9/05-06 @ Poor House Bistro
Quinn DeVeaux & The Blue Beat Review, Cruel
     Sat 9/06 @ Poor House Bistro
Murali Coryell, Restless Mind
     Fri 9/05 @ Poor House Bistro
     Sat 9/06 @ Torch Club
Dennis Johnson, Back On My Feet
     Wed 9/10 on Fog City Blues

Special guest: Christopher Vos

The Record Company, Feels So Good
The Record Company, Baby I'm Broken
The Record Company, On The Move
     Thu 9/04 @ DNA Lounge

Patrick Sweany Band, One More Time
     Thu 9/04 @ DNA Lounge
Shawn Holt and The Teardrops, Get Your Business Straight
     Wed-Fri 9/03-05 @ Biscuits and Blues
Ensemble Mik Nawooj, Morning Light
     from the new album Ensemble Mik Nawooj: A Hip-Hop Orchestra
     Sat 9/06 @ Intersection for the Arts

Mark Hummel, Gee I Wish
     Thu 9/04 @ Armando's
     Sat 9/06 @ Saratoga Blues & BBQs
     Wed 9/11 @ Lark Theatre: Bread & Roses Benefit
Freeman Stowers, Railroad Blues
Deford Bailey, Davidson County Blues
Sonny Boy Williamson, Mr. Downchild
Little Walter, Juke
Big Walter Horton, In The Mood
Junior Wells, Chitlin Con Carne
Bob Dylan, Pledging My Time
The Beatles, I Got To Find My Baby
Robert Klein, I Can't Stop My Leg
Toots Thieleman, Bluesette
The Harmonicats, Peg o' My Heart
J. Geils Band, Whammer Jammer
Howell Devine, Harmonica Wobble #2
     Wed 9/03 @ Bartlett Hall
     Sat 9/06 @ Club Deluxe

No comments: