Thursday, December 8, 2016

Playlist: December 7, 2016


Guest host: DJ Honeyvcomb Brown

Solomon Bruke, Cry to Me
Gwen Stacey, How Many Times Can One Heart Break
The Pentagons, Help Me With My Broken Heart
The Flamingos, Love Walked In
The Rollettes, Sad Fool
Timi Yuro, With All My Heart
Bertha Tillman, Oh My Angel
Rick Randell, Words on Paper
Ruby and the Romantics, Heartaches
Tony Middleton, Drifting
Barbara Lynn, Don’t Be Cruel
Betty Harris, I’ll Be a Liar
Bo Diddley, I’m Sorry
Don French, Lonely Saturday Night
Erma Franklin, Piece of My Heart
Lavern Baker, Shadow of Love
Irma Thomas, Ruler of My Heart
Little Bessie. Broken Hearted
Maureen Evans, Don’t Want the Moonlight
McKinley Mitchell, The Town I Live In
Ral Donner, The Girl of My Best Friend
Otis Redding, Free Me
Ray Ellington, If You Can’t Say Something Nice
Peggy Lee, Me and My Shadow
Roberta Sherwood, You Always Hurt the One You Love
Steve Cassidy, Ecstasy
Slim Whitman, Indian Love Call
Pee Wee King, The Waltz of Regret
The Chantels, He’s Gone
Toni Fisher, Laugh or Cry
Val Martinez, Someone’s Gonna Cry
Frank Sinatra, In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
Jackie Gleason, Melancholy Serenade/Yesterdays (Medley)
Esquivel, Besame Mucho
Ruby and the Romantics, Moonlight and Music
Leroy Dyke, Dim Dark Corner
Fats Waller, I’m Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter



No comments: